A Cyclist – is a disaster for the economy:
1. He does not buy the car and does not take a car loan.
2. Does not buy vehicle insurance.
3. Does not buy fuel.
4. Does not use the services of repair shops and car washes.
5. Does not use paid parking.
6. Does not become obese.
7. Yes, and well, dammit ! Healthy people are not needed for the economy. They do not buy drugs. They do not go to private doctors.
They do not increase the country’s GDP !
On the contrary, every new McDonald’s outlet creates 30 jobs:
10 Dentists, 10 Cardiologists and 10 Weight Loss Experts.
So, what do you prefer- Cycling or McDonald?